Vacuotherapy is an aesthetic treatment which guarantees the reduction of cellulite, localized fat and decrease stress levels only with the suction of the skin. Is a technique that uses devices that cause aspiration (suction) in the skin using suction cups of shapes and different diameters and small rollers that presses the skin with distinct movements. She is also known as endermoterapia and your ability to make the suction is controlled by a pressure regulator.
Benefits of vacuum therapy
Vacuum therapy’s benefits are many and among them we can mention:
– increased blood flow and improving the nutrition of lymphatic cells and thus creating new small blood vessels. Toning and firming effect caused by the increase of collagen and elastin are responsible for sustaining the skin;
– Reduces the swelling and bruises;
– Protects against the formation of fibrosis and adhesions;
– improving the tissue displacement fibrotic retraction, i.e., fibrosis and secondly the decrease of fat metabolism local
– Help in reducing stress and induces the release of toxins;
– Fat localized or lipodystrophy have very good results in decreased and your cellulite problem.
– the lymphatic system is more active and increases the body’s protection against viruses and bacteria;
Vacuotherapy is indicated for face and body treatments as well, and the regions are the abdomen, back, buttocks and legs. It is indicated for the treatment of cellulite, stretch marks and localized fat, on withdrawal of carnations, in lymphatic drainage, the whitening of scars, burns and reduction of wrinkles and skin care before and after plastic surgery. The vacuterapia is also used to help in trauma, in rheumatology, Phlebology, in linfologia, dermatological care, treatment of edema and stimulating the lymphatic system.
Contraindications of Vacuotherapy
Vacuotherapy is against indicated for those with uncontrolled hypertension, tumors, hernias, makes use of injectable cortisone, who has diabetes, kidney disorders, uses pacemaker, rheumatism, inflammatory, vascular diseases and infectious diseases. Evolutionary
For any kind of treatment should not be allowed to seek a specialist considerations when deciding on treatment. The vacuum therapy should not be done on pregnant women in the first trimester of pregnancy. The suction should not be made in the umbilical area or in the inguinal hernia.
Minimum number of vacuum therapy sessions is ten, but can reach six to eight weeks that are held twice a week. The treatment remains with the continuous use creams reducers, exercises and a good diet.
Video Statement of
Vacuotherapy became an ally of women in combat localized fats.
Educational Objectives Up
General indications and contraindications
Suggested indications and contraindications for NPT use on …
Indications and Contraindications for Initiation of ECMO a …
Mri final ppt
Complications of lumbat puncture. Jill scott insomnia
Akut Karın Ağrılı Hastaya Yaklaşım
Liposomal vitamin c
폐동맥 색전증, 혈전용해 치료, 금기, PTE, fibrinolytic therapy …
[Full text] Local management of deep cavity wounds …
Common learning issues