One of the recommendations that always the professional makeup artists make so that we can make polished looks is that we pay special attention to the tools we use. Of course, when they appear collections of brushes as the one just launched Yves Saint Laurent meet all the experience and know-how of a brand that is at the forefront in cosmetics is impossible to not look at them. I have clear, want all these brushes!.
All of them were designed by by Lloyd Simmons, Director of makeup creation, and are made with high quality fibers and hairs to get perfection without much effort. Are divided into two groups: for face and eyes.
Brushes for the face
- Fund makeup brush: Used to apply fluid makeup wallpapers, creams and serums. It is made of synthetic fibers and their price is 39,80 EUR.
- Powder brush: To apply loose or compact powder and compact make-up background. Also to remove the excess product. It is made of goat hair and its price is €57,10.
- Tone perfeccionadora brush: Ideal for perfecting the skin after applying makeup Fund, as well as to apply blusher in cream and powder of Sun. It is made of goat hair and synthetic fibers and their price is 43.60 euros.
- Blusher brush: To apply Rouge powder or illuminator on the cheekbones. Like the above it is also made of goat hairs and their price is 43.60 euros.
Brushes for the look
- Brush shadow eyes: To apply eye shadows in cream and powder, both dry and wet. It is made of 100% Sable hair and its price is 31 euros.
- Difuminador brush: To blend shadows and eye pencils and eliminate the excess product. It is made of goat hair and its price is 31 euros.
- Eyeliner Brush: To draw lines of different thicknesses with cream eyeliner. It is made of synthetic fibers and their price is 26 euros.
- Brush eyebrows: To standardize the colour of eyebrows and shape. It also serves to apply eyeliner, powder or cream is made of synthetic fibers and their price is 26 euros.
I have no doubt that they are a very good quality brushes and as lately I am investing in good tools for makeup I decided, I will start with the brush for Rouge and perhaps with the shadows. You with what you stay?