The nails from China are fake nails to fiberglass, a very fragile material that needs a costly placement and subsequent care, therefore, we recommend that you go to your aesthetic center for the put. Is one of the best alternatives to who bites her nails, for fragile nails or slave of glazes that not only are invasive to our fingernails, but also should be changed weekly for its scarce durability. China’s fingernails are a good option to stay with perfect nails, but you have to know how to keep them, since to be pasted on your natural nail, need specific care.
- The first thing to do is try to keep your nails always dried to prevent release of the natural nail. It is not recommended that a prolonged contact with water, so that, after the wet in the shower or wash your hands, you must dry them well with a towel. Note this step, because it is very important for its correct maintenance. And remember that you must do this every time you wet your hands, that is, many times a day.
- Also it is advisable to wear gloves whenever you wash the dishes. This is a good way to avoid watering the porcelain nails every time we have to wash the dishes, which, of course, will be daily or frequently.
- Put baby powder on your hands. Is a good drying to avoid moisture on them, since we’ll water them continuously. After dried, apply Talc powder on the hands and around the fingernails of porcelain, so take care of them better.
- Each time you wash your hands, do it with an antibacterial soap to prevent your nails from China from infecting or suffer any kind of damage or deterioration. If you do this with a neutral soap, apply an antibacterial gel then you don’t have to clean up, so will avoid any risk of infection.
If damage or infect, don’t delay, put the remedy as before going to your aesthetic Center and following the instructions they give you. If the infection occurs in an elderly, take it to your doctor, who can prescribe an appropriate treatment.
- If you break a piece of fingernail, must also act as soon as possible. To take good care of your nails from China, they have to be perfect and correctly placed, since a broken fingernail can cause it to break. Go as soon as possible to the aesthetic center where the put and play for the fix.
- For a good care of your nails, we recommend retouch them frequently. That way, they will always be perfect, will look more beautiful and will keep better. Remember that the nail grows and it is recommended that you fill the holes every two weeks.
- You canpaint your nails anytime, but remember that each time you make the glaze must use a nail polish remover without acetone, since this product damages your nails. In the following article we explain different methods to get the nail enamel without acetone, discover them and find the one that is safe for your nails.
- You can apply upon, beyond color, a transparent enamel to give more shine to your nails made of porcelain and get that last longer. But it is important to wait long enough for it to dry properly.
- Pay close attention to the skin around the nail. If you detect dryness, redness or peeling, may be due to lack of tolerance to artificial nail products and you should not use them.
- Moisturize your nails of porcelain with neutral oil once or twice a day so stay flexible, because nails harden, tend to break more easily.
- The price of nails of porcelain usually revolve around R$ 60 and $ 100, but the maintenance that is needed usually cost around half the price of the standard application. To get them, you need to use a special product for that fall apart and can last a total of six months, without forgetting the touch-ups every 15 days as mentioned. If you care for them properly, you will always have perfect hands, healthy, cared for and, at the same time, beautiful.
Inspirational French Manicure Gel Nail Designs Collection …
Gold Glitter Long Fake Nails Patch French False Nail Long …
Business Card Design Nail art Nail salon Business Cards …
How To Fix Your Cuticles
Grooming & personal hygiene
How to Create Morticia Addams’s Iconic Look for Halloween …
Margot Robbie’s Feet
Skin Emergency: Hives, "Oh-My-God-What-Is-That?" Skin …
Aidy Bryant’s On-Set Skincare And Beauty Routine
Jessica Barden’s Feet
Amy Finlayson by Camille Sanson for HK Tatler
Jenna Dewan Tatum’s New Haircut Is Subtle—but a Whole Lot …
Everything about your Finnish Spitz
Hailey Baldwin’s New ‘Do Is Perfect For The Changing Seasons
Unicorn Nail Art + Tutorial
Monster High – Cleo De Nile nail art tutorial
Owner of world’s longest nails has them cut after growing …
Rehab Your Nails: What’s a hangnail?
10 Good Hygiene Habits You Should Teach Your Kids Early …