The gel nail polish is a technique popular among Brazilian women, because it is highly durable. Once applied, the enamel in gel can last between 10 days and one month, without breaking or stripping. But, if you ruin your nails for some reason or simply wanted to change the tone of the enamel to that end, it is important to know how to take. The salons implementing gel enamel offer, generally, the removal of the same service. However, you can choose to do it at home in a simple and economical. To do this, you will only need things you probably already have in your home. Curious? Continue reading this article from a and discover how to make gel nail polish.
- To remove gel enamel, begin by cutting 10 small pieces of cotton. The pieces should be large enough to cover your nails.
Tip: You can also use cotton balls and avoid having to cut pieces. However, the aluminum strips should be larger to wrap the extra volume.
- Then, cut a sheet of aluminum foil into squares with about 7.5 cm. Cut of 10 squares, and you will need one for each finger. They should be large enough to wrap the fingers.
- Scratch the surface of the enamel in all the nails, using a nail file. This will cause the following product penetrates the nail under the glaze.
- Dip each one of the pieces of cotton in nail polish remover or acetone gel. So dive in, place it on the nail. Repeat the process for all the nails, making sure the pieces are pretty cotton saturated with product.
Tip: Acetone is more aggressive for the skin and the nail than the gel remover, the second a better option. Acetone can leave you dehydrated skin and nails weakened. However, without acetone removers are not powerful enough to remove the gel nail polish.
- Wrap the pieces of cotton with the aluminum foil squares. The most brilliant of the material must be facing in. Wrap your finger completely in order to fix the cotton saturated in product, do not overtighten. The leaf will create heat, which facilitates the process of removing the gel nail polish. Press gently each of the nails to make sure that the product is penetrating the nail.
- Let the product act for 15 to 20 minutes. The more concentration in acetone your product has, the less time you have to leave the cotton in the nails.
- After the waiting period, slide the piece of aluminum foil to the tip of your finger. This will allow the paper to be replaced, getting to soak for longer if the enamel is still difficult to remove.
- Use a fingernail to gently remove the gel nail polish. Use the flat end of the stick at the base of the nail and gently push the nail polish out. With the performance of the product, the enamel must go out with ease.
- Use a polisher to remove any trace of glaze that haven’t read about in the previous step. Be careful not to sand too much the nail because it can be thin and toned. Always pay attention and check out if you’re screwing the enamel or if you’ve reached the nail.
- Wash your hands and nails with soap and water to remove the remains of the product. Rinse and dry your hands with a towel.
- Finally, moisturize your hands and nails. The products are quite aggressive to your skin, the moisturizing is essential. Prevent dehydration using a lotion for hands and nails.
geometric nail manicure…
Sparkly Snowflake Nail Art with Gel Polish
Turquoise Stone Nail Art Using Gel Polish & Sharpie …
OPI GelColor 15ml – Lisbon
SensatioNail by Nailene Gel Nail Polish Product Review …
New Year Nail 2018 ????
Biżu paznokcie Indigo Nails :: Folia transferowa :: Paint …
Anastasia Beverly Hills Vegan Product List
Golden Rose > NAILS > NAIL LACQUER > Rich Color Nail Lacquer
55 best PINK-Fucsia images on Pinterest
Lila Glam Nails / Nageldesign selber machen für Anfänger …
10pcs 3D Glitter Alloy Hollow Out Nail Art Sticker Slices …
Glow Nail Bar
Search photos "make up", Category Graphic Resources
Kate Middleton Still Looks Totally Gorgeous Without Makeup …
Marble Nail Art Tutorial/CND Shellac
Couture Gel Nail Polish Marbling Technique
Rock Star Toe Nails 1 Using SensatioNail Invincible Gel …
The Wrist Saver Nail Polish Shaker Product Video