As soon as it is warmer than 15°C I am already full in the summer. Just over the last 3-4 days nature has woken up and everything is growing and growing!
Gorgeous! This is why my wish list for April is also very much inspired by the warm season. Makeup technically, I am currently waiting for the new Colourpop Highlighterand Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow, from the local brands I care more care. But see for yourself!
You Can Click Directly Into The Collages, Or Click On The Links Below To Get To The Shops!
Each Part Under 50€!
My fashion wish list is much more my typical summer outfit. In May it goes to Italy on vacation and I intend to walk there just so! In addition, I have made sure that each part costs less than 50 €, because it does not always have to be expensive!
- Necklace by Sweet Deluxe: The rest of the outfit is so simple, as the statement chain really comes into its own! In addition, I find the form much more flatter than if it were applied directly to the neck.
- Hat by Even & Odd: Every fashion blogger who is holding something, is currently wearing a hat. But we too can carry him on the beach. I get so fast a Sonnenstich, there I am grateful, if I can cover my head stylishly!
- Shirt by Zalando Essentials (even still in sale!): I love the shirt by Zalando Essentials! They have a nice, narrow fit and the fabric does not leak! The shirt in gray fits all!
- Shoulder bag by Even & Odd: fringes and bags! A lot more trend is not going! With such trend parts I look more and more at favorable models.
- Maxi skirt from Zalando Essentials: Just us ladies with strong legs wear in summer often unworthy clothes or skirts. A Maxirock covers the problems wonderfully and leaves air in all important places
- Sandals from New Look: Imagine the shoes with a bright turquoise nail polish on the toes! Perfect!
- Sunglasses by Kiomi:I am also looking for a new cool sunglasses. At the Kiomi I particularly like the light Cat Eye shape!
All Around Beautiful!
- Jo Malone Birch&Black Pepper: From the new Limited Edition, this fragrance is my favorite. A dark, bitter scent, which is incredibly interesting!
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: Since Anna of Vivianna does makeup of it, I would like to try the enzyme mask. It should remove dead skin cells and make the skin radiant young. I can use it well after the winter!
- Armani Eyes to Kill Eye Tint: All the world reports only positive about the new Armani liquid eyeshadow. Great shimmer and a steady order-give, GIB !!
- Eos Sweet Mint Lipbalm: Earlier, when I could not buy it in Germany, I wanted to have the eos Balms absolutely. Now she has been with Douglas for a long time and I have not tried it yet!
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer: Once again, Lily Pebbles. She even claims that the Urban Decay Concealer is better than Nars! Shock, heavy need!!
- Beauty Blender in Black: After a few years, I finally need a new Beauty Blender – visit http://www.top-medical-schools.org/. This time I grab the black version!
- Peter Thomas Roth Eye masks: The ultimate luxury! I am looking for a great eye mask that I can incorporate into a spa day. Why not the luxurious masks of Peter?
What Is Currently On Your Wishlist?
Zayn Malik: best new artist of the year
GHD Platinum Azores Collection
fashion, beauty, nom and life: Pretty In Pink (1986 …
Sara Sampaio for Calzedonia 2014 Swimwear Campaign
Reese Witherspoon’s Christian Louboutin ‘Dalida’ Neon …
Bits and Bytes: D1’s Michael – MODELS.com Feed
Shop Chanel Perfume Bottle on Wanelo
Women’s Premium Basic Short Sleeve V-Neck Cotton Blend T …
Audrey Kitching DIY hot topic unicorn halloween costume …
lorna-burford-butt-ass-jeans – Raindrops of Sapphire
Kendra Scott Elisa Birthstone Pendant Necklace
These are what the emojis you wish existed would look like …