To maintain the beauty of the skin, avoiding the skin to become oily and shiny, you must use the correct products on a day-to-day.Some natural products are excellent to maintain the health of the skin and can be easily found. Here are 6 homemade recipes that can leave the skin clean and healthy, in the right measure.
1. Exfoliating with homemade cornmeal
Make a scrub with cornmeal is an excellent way of eliminating dead cells from the skin, thereby facilitating their renewal. To do this simply:
- Wash your face with cold water and warm soap and with the face still full of foam dipping the toes in cornmeal, rubbing it all over the face, insisting more on the forehead, nose and chin. Then rinse with cold water and dry.
The cornmeal has the perfect consistency for exfoliation homemade, because it is not consumed and can remove dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin.
2. Facial mask with clay
Facial mask with clay should be applied following the exfoliation because it absorbs all the fat from the skin, while also having a calming effect and healing of the skin.
- 1 spoon (soup) of green clay
- 1 cup water
Mix the ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. After you apply to skin and let sit for 10 minutes. To remove, rinse, dry and apply a moisturizing cream to oily skin.
This at home treatment should only be done 1 time per week, because if it is done more times, the skin may become even more oily.
Attention: For this treatment it is recommended to purchase the green clay in a store that sells natural products or aesthetics. The clay found in the environment is not recommended because it has micro-organisms which are harmful for the body.
3. Tonic natural cleaning
An excellent homemade solution for oily skin is the lotion, yogurt, lemon juice and rosemary, which can be used to clean the skin before going to sleep.
- 2 spoons (soup) of natural yoghurt slim,
- 1 spoon (tea) of lemon juice and
- 1 drop of essential oil of rosemary.
Mode of preparation:
Mix all the ingredients in a container until you obtain a homogenous paste. Moisten the face with a cotton pad before applying the lotion is critical.
The next step is to apply the lotion on the face with fingertips, massaging for one minute and removing the lotion with warm water. The individual with oily skin must repeat this procedure every night before going to sleep.
The ingredients of this lotion home form a simple solution to remove the excess oil from the skin, leaving it looking more beautiful and healthy.
4. Mask of papaya to moisturize
A great homemade mask for oily skin is can be done with just a the ingredients the papaya ripe or an avocado.
- 1/2 papaya or avocado (good mature)
Open the papaya, remove the seeds and mash the pulp with a fork. Following wash the face with soap and water, proper for the oily skin and then apply the pulp of papaya, and leave it act for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then just wash your face with cold or lukewarm water.
5. Exfoliating homemade oatmeal
Another excellent recipe homemade scrub for oily skin can be made with oats and arnica.
- 2 spoons (soup) of oats
- 6 drops of propolis
- 6 drops of arnica
- 4 spoons (soup) of water
Mode of preparation:
Add all the ingredients into a container and stir it well until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply the lotion, homemade skin, massaging gently with circular movements, leave the lotion to dry for 20 minutes and remove with water.
6. Mask of yogurt and clay
The facial mask of cucumber for oily skin is a homemade recipe simple especially recommended for oily skin, as the cucumber cleanses and moisturizes the skin, the clay absorbs the excess oil and the juniper and lavender work by normalizing the production of oil by the skin.
- 2 teaspoons of natural yogurt skimmed
- 1 spoon (soup) of minced cucumber
- 2 drops of essence of lavender
- 1 drop of essence of juniper
- 2 teaspoons of clay for cosmetic use
Mix the yogurt, cucumber, lavender and juniper, and only in the end add clay. After spending on the face and leave to act for 15 minutes.
This facial mask cucumber for oily skin should be done 2 times per month or whenever you feel the skin very oily.
7. Clay mask and lavender
Another excellent mask for oily skin can be made with clay and lavender.
- 10 mg of clay,
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil and
- 1 drop of essential oil of tree of tea.
Mode of preparation:
Place the clay in a container and add the essential oils, mix until you get the desired consistency. Then you must apply the homemade mask on face and leave it act for about 15 minutes.
The clay when combined with these essential oils absorbs the toxins, impurities, and decreases the oiliness of the skin. This is a great way to keep skin looking beautiful, young and healthy without spending too much.
Essential care with oily skin
Oily skin promotes the appearance of blackheads and pimples on the skin due to the overproduction of sebum that produces and has giving a greasy appearance, wet and shiny and, therefore, it is necessary to take care of the skin, to stay even, smooth and beautiful.
Skin can be oily in any age however is most common in adolescence and, to keep oily skin well cared for, you should:
- Wash the face at most 2 timesper day with cold water;
- Opt for creams, astringents, that help control the oiliness of the skin;
- Avoid using moisturizers in areas where the skin is more oily, but if it is necessary to prefer products oil-free oil-free;
- Use sunscreen oil-free, with protection factor greater than 15;
- Avoid makeup, however, if you use them you should do a light makeup, because makeup heavy, clog the pores, increasing the oiliness of the skin, or place a sunscreen in powder to disguise the imperfections of the skin and adjust the brightness.
In addition to these cautions, it is important to drink about 2 litres of water a day, even in the cold to the skin not to dry, avoid fatty foods and eat vegetables and fruits in greater quantity.
For cleansing oily skin you should apply a gel higienizante or liquid soap, rinsing with cold or lukewarm water. Later, apply a tonic astringent, with the help of cotton or gauze, and, lastly, moisturize the skin with a moisturizing cream, oil-free. Also read: How to treat oily skin.