Do you want to forget your everyday life and let yourself be pampered in a special spa? Here we introduce you to the 10 most beautiful wellness hotels in the world. Some are noble city temples, others are far away in the midst of untouched nature.
Hotel Jungbrunn – wellness with a view?
The hotel’s namesake gushes directly under its wellness area: the Jungbrunn spring. You can see this through a glass tube. On a total of 7,000 square meters you will find relaxation far away from other hotel guests. The hotel is located in the middle of the dreamy mountains of Tyrol in Austria.
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo – Finding relaxation in a city in a hurry?
This is possible 37 floors above Tokyo. The city gets very quiet up here. The wellness hotel combines Asian and Western traditions in its facilities and its pampering program. All treatments are individually tailored.
Millennium Hilton Bangkok – Leave everyday life and stress behind?
This is possible on the Chao Phraya River. Each room offers a view of the water and the city through a panoramic window.
It is considered to be the best luxury hotel in Asia. You can forget your stress on an entire hotel floor with a dreamlike sandy beach.
Villa Contessa – wellness in gray Germany?
Forget the weather with this insider tip, the Villa Contessa, Germany’s smallest first-class hotel. Far away from major cities, the romantic hotel is hidden at the edge of the forest, directly on a picturesque lake. The romantic villa with just a few rooms offers you peace and quiet and a lot of privacy.
Evason Ma’In Hot Springs – Wellness in Jordanien
The location of the hotel is amazing: the wellness area around the thermal springs of Ma’In extends 264 meters below sea level. The “Six Senses Spa” is based on these. A natural waterfall directs the water from the springs into the pools. Luxury relaxation awaits in the hammam or in the natural cave sauna.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Park your yacht in the hotel’s own harbor
The five-star luxury hotel in Dubai is located directly on an extensive sandy beach with its own marina. It is one of the famous largest hotels in Dubai. Each of the rooms has an imposing view of the Arabian Gulf and the spa invites you to revitalize yourself luxuriously.
Gili Lankanfushi – Maldives – Perfection in wellness?
On the small luxury island of Lankanfushi, the Soneva Gili Resort extends over 400 meters in length and 200 meters in width. With its picturesque sandy beach and the pampering Six Sense Spa in a water villa, you will forget your everyday life.
Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort – bathe in the open air
The hotel is 5 kilometers from the small town of Saturina. In the thermal springs of the same name, you can enjoy their healing and beneficial effects in the open air. The hotel’s wellness center offers further relaxation.
Greenwich Hotel in New York – Have you ever been pampered by a Hollywood star?
It’s almost possible here. It is entertained by celebrities like Robert De Niro. It is also famous for its Shibui spa and Japanese flair.
Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin – Pampering program from yoga master Vijay Kumar Vyas personally
He has helped celebrity footballers, Oscar winners and other celebrities relax. Unique full-body treatments are offered in the “Spa by Resense”.
- Accommodation in Norway
- Albania Destinations
- Albania The Secret Gem of The Mediterranean
- Best Time to Travel to India
- Best Time to Travel to Oman
- Bolivia Travel Package
- China The Center of Asia
- China Travel Destinations
- Cook Islands As a Travel Destination
- German Destinations
- Iran As a Tourism Country
- Jordan Offers Easy Exoticism
- Laos a Genuine Asian Tourist Destination
- Latin America Economy
- Maldives a Tropical Beach Paradise in The Pacific Ocean
- Maldives Destinations
- Mexico Tropical Beaches and Culture
- Norway Landmarks
- Reunion Travel Package
- Tanzania Ruaha and Selous
- The Best of Greece
- The Best of Jordan
- The Best of Laos
- Turkey Territory
- Isafjordur, Iceland December 13, 2022 - According to Wholevehicles, Isafjordur is almost the northernmost and westernmost Icelandic city. It lies on the vast rugged Westfjords Peninsula and is the largest city in the Westfjords. But don't… Read more
- State Route 690 and 869 in Florida December 6, 2022 - Florida State Route 690 SR-690 Get started Pinellas Park End Gandy Length 3 mi Length 5 km Route According to BITTRANSLATORS, State Route 690 or State Road 690 (SR-690) is… Read more
- Stalis and Malia, Greece November 29, 2022 - Two neighboring resort villages, Stalida and Malia, are ready to give an unforgettable vacation to anyone who loves the sea, the sun and a fun resort life. Stalida and Malia… Read more
- Kigali, Rwanda November 22, 2022 - The capital of eternal spring - this is the best way to describe Kigali, nestled among the velvety green hills of central Rwanda. This is a European-style clean, tidy and… Read more
- Places to Visit in Loir-et-Cher, France November 15, 2022 - The Loir-et-Cher is a popular cycling and walking destination in France and is located in the Center region of France. The Loire Valley that runs through the region is here… Read more
- Redwood National Park in California August 16, 2022 - Endangered Coastal Rainforest Redwood National Park is located in northern California, near the Oregon border. Its size is 430,000 hectares. The national park is home to some of the largest… Read more
- Death Valley in California & Nevada August 9, 2022 - The most famous region of the USA, the "Valley of Death", is known to many as a film set for westerns and action films. Death Valley is a desert landscape… Read more
- Yazd, Iran Tourist Information August 2, 2022 - Tourist Information Office Amir Chakhmakh Complex Hajighanbar Bazaar Tel: 0098 - (0)351 - 622 30 05 Hours : 9:30am-12pm and 3:30pm-5:30pm Tourist Tourist Information Office Ziaee Square Tel.: 0098 -… Read more
- Thailand Fast Facts July 26, 2022 - Thailand is located in Southeast Asia, bordering Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia. The country is considered a dream travel destination for many. Southeast Asian Thailand is known for beautiful tropical… Read more
- Switzerland Fast Facts July 19, 2022 - Switzerland is a small and quite expensive travel destination in the heart of Europe, nestled between France in the west, Germany in the north, Austria in the east and Italy… Read more