Do you want to forget your everyday life and let yourself be pampered in a special spa? Here we introduce you to the 10 most beautiful wellness hotels in the world. Some are noble city temples, others are far away in the midst of untouched nature.
Hotel Jungbrunn – wellness with a view?
The hotel’s namesake gushes directly under its wellness area: the Jungbrunn spring. You can see this through a glass tube. On a total of 7,000 square meters you will find relaxation far away from other hotel guests. The hotel is located in the middle of the dreamy mountains of Tyrol in Austria.
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo – Finding relaxation in a city in a hurry?
This is possible 37 floors above Tokyo. The city gets very quiet up here. The wellness hotel combines Asian and Western traditions in its facilities and its pampering program. All treatments are individually tailored.
Millennium Hilton Bangkok – Leave everyday life and stress behind?
This is possible on the Chao Phraya River. Each room offers a view of the water and the city through a panoramic window.
It is considered to be the best luxury hotel in Asia. You can forget your stress on an entire hotel floor with a dreamlike sandy beach.
Villa Contessa – wellness in gray Germany?
Forget the weather with this insider tip, the Villa Contessa, Germany’s smallest first-class hotel. Far away from major cities, the romantic hotel is hidden at the edge of the forest, directly on a picturesque lake. The romantic villa with just a few rooms offers you peace and quiet and a lot of privacy.
Evason Ma’In Hot Springs – Wellness in Jordanien
The location of the hotel is amazing: the wellness area around the thermal springs of Ma’In extends 264 meters below sea level. The “Six Senses Spa” is based on these. A natural waterfall directs the water from the springs into the pools. Luxury relaxation awaits in the hammam or in the natural cave sauna.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Park your yacht in the hotel’s own harbor
The five-star luxury hotel in Dubai is located directly on an extensive sandy beach with its own marina. It is one of the famous largest hotels in Dubai. Each of the rooms has an imposing view of the Arabian Gulf and the spa invites you to revitalize yourself luxuriously.
Gili Lankanfushi – Maldives – Perfection in wellness?
On the small luxury island of Lankanfushi, the Soneva Gili Resort extends over 400 meters in length and 200 meters in width. With its picturesque sandy beach and the pampering Six Sense Spa in a water villa, you will forget your everyday life.
Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort – bathe in the open air
The hotel is 5 kilometers from the small town of Saturina. In the thermal springs of the same name, you can enjoy their healing and beneficial effects in the open air. The hotel’s wellness center offers further relaxation.
Greenwich Hotel in New York – Have you ever been pampered by a Hollywood star?
It’s almost possible here. It is entertained by celebrities like Robert De Niro. It is also famous for its Shibui spa and Japanese flair.
Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin – Pampering program from yoga master Vijay Kumar Vyas personally
He has helped celebrity footballers, Oscar winners and other celebrities relax. Unique full-body treatments are offered in the “Spa by Resense”.
- Accommodation in Norway
- Albania Destinations
- Albania The Secret Gem of The Mediterranean
- Best Time to Travel to India
- Best Time to Travel to Oman
- Bolivia Travel Package
- China The Center of Asia
- China Travel Destinations
- Cook Islands As a Travel Destination
- German Destinations
- Iran As a Tourism Country
- Jordan Offers Easy Exoticism
- Laos a Genuine Asian Tourist Destination
- Latin America Economy
- Maldives a Tropical Beach Paradise in The Pacific Ocean
- Maldives Destinations
- Mexico Tropical Beaches and Culture
- Norway Landmarks
- Reunion Travel Package
- Tanzania Ruaha and Selous
- The Best of Greece
- The Best of Jordan
- The Best of Laos
- Turkey Territory
- Papua New Guinea Geography November 23, 2021 - Located to the east of Indonesia, slightly south of the equator, the country comprises the eastern portion of the island of New Guinea and a series of smaller islands: New Britain, New… Read more
- Seychelles Geography November 16, 2021 - Vegetation and fauna The islands are a paradise for animal life, but particularly for tropical birds and fish. They are rich in vegetation, although it is not very varied (different types of palm trees).… Read more
- Traveling in Germany November 9, 2021 - Airplane: Most large and many smaller German cities have their own airports. Airlines offer numerous domestic German flights. These include, for example, Lufthansa - it has the densest route network… Read more
- North Macedonia Cities and Population November 2, 2021 - North Macedonia, officially Republika Sewerna Makedonija, German Republic of North Macedonia, until 11.2.2019 Macedonia, English officially Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, German Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, landlocked country in… Read more
- Cuba Cycling Trip October 26, 2021 - Basic travel information Cuba evokes strong images of the famous 1950s revolution and the dilapidated buildings of Havana’s old town, as well as sun beaches, rum, cigars, local music and… Read more
- Aconcagua 6962m Climbing Trip, Argentina October 19, 2021 - Basic travel information A soaring rise to the highest peak in the Americas. The mighty Aconcagua rises to an altitude of almost 7,000 meters in the Andes Mountains next to… Read more
- Turkey Territory October 11, 2021 - TERRITORY: ENVIRONMENT Different plant coverings and heterogeneous fauna correspond to the different climatic regions of the country. It is in particular the landscape of the Pontic area, rainy and temperate,… Read more
- France History: from Ugo Capeto to Filippo IL Bello October 5, 2021 - With the deposition of Charles and after his futile struggle to maintain power, Ugo, a descendant of Odo, reserved the direction of state affairs and passed on the crown to… Read more
- German Modern Music September 28, 2021 - The 20th century soon brought a reorientation of the musical composition and the perception of sound. In Vienna, A. Schönberg found after the dissolution of the previous harmonic norms for atonal sounds… Read more
- German Romantic Music September 21, 2021 - Romance The musical aesthetic prevailing in German Romanticism goes back to L. Tieck, H. Wackenroder and especially to E. T. A. Hoffmann. With their idea of absolute music, according to which instrumental music could… Read more